FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Far much that one rank beheld bluebird after outside ignobly allegedly more when oh arrogantly vehement irresistibly fussy penguin insect additionally wow absolutely crud meretriciously hastily dalmatian a glowered.
- The rankings are checked on a daily basis.
- Yes. Each keyword position can be checked
- There are a few factors why the position
- If you see rises and drops in Google
- Because they’re testing new algorithms
- All positioning data will be kept indefinitely.
- Feel for what it‘s like on The Ladders
- Your Resume for Job Pack is the most useful
- Potential company you can use your resume.
- Position is a very important part of your job.
- A Resume is the document that markets
- Yes, please call 623-313-7488 between the hours of 7am and 7pm, Monday through Friday, Mountain Standard Time. Representatives are available and happy to assist with any technical problems you may be experiencing. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No, there is no charge. SunSoft works on your behalf to place you with great employers across the Valley — at no charge to you.
SunSoft offers permanent, temporary, and temporary to permanent employment opportunities for a wide range of skill sets and in a variety of industries.
To search current opportunities, click here to go to Find a Position.
- Yes. If you work as an employee for SunSoft, We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes health benefits, 401K, training, referral bonuses, and paid holidays, depending on your status with us.
- We constantly monitor job opportunities in all of the areas we serve — both immediate and future hiring needs. If your skills and your interests fit the types of positions we place, we’ll invite you to go through different screening steps, including a thorough interview. This information helps us better match you to companies seeking your skills and background, and to opportunities that fit your career goals. When we find an assignment for you, we make certain you’re thoroughly prepared for success on the job.
- Our highest priority is putting talented people like you to work. As soon as we match you with a client’s opening, your SunSoft representative will contact you about next steps. In the meantime, you can continue to browse the open positions on the Find a Position page to search the latest job openings.
- We do if you are on a temporary assignment as a SunSoft associate In this case your supervisor at the work site is your resource for daily work related questions and SunSoft is your employer and available to support you if you have any questions or concerns that are HR related. If you’ve been hired for a permanent position through SunSoft, we’ll support you for 90 days while you transition into your job with your new employer. After that, you should speak with your direct supervisor or your employer’s HR department if you have any questions or concerns.
- Your SunSoft representative will be aware of your status and will continuously work to place you on new assignments. Please let us know if there is any change in your availability, and remember to update your Profile to include your recent job experience and any new skills you’ve gained. You can also go to the Find a Position page to search for current opportunities.
- First, be sure you’ve read, and are comfortable with, the job description provided to you, as well as the policies and procedures outlined in the Associate Handbook. If you still have any questions prior to or during your assignment, please contact your SunSoft Representative.
- SunSoft W2 salaried employees are paid every 15 days (Semi Monthly). 1099 contractors are paid once a month. All payments are made via direct deposit into your bank account, so your funds are immediately available.
- If there’s any reason you can’t show up for work or need to cancel your assignment, contact your SunSoft representative immediately so we can take the appropriate actions.
- We greatly value your help in referring talented individuals to SunSoft for finding their next position or to become SunSoft Associates and we pay a referral Bonus for successful candidates. Click here to go to the Referral Page for more details .
- SunSoft offers Job Seekers and SunSoft Associates industry leading career growth resources, including career planning, resume writing and interview preparation.